Development at SAI is the systematic and imaginative application of existing programming technologies, and focused exploration into new and emerging ones.
As a Creative Developer intern, you are responsible for supporting a lead developer crafting best-in- class experiences and ensuring everything we make is robust, beautiful, intelligent and relevant. In addition, your input is required to help all your colleagues conceive, design and implement those experiences.
You intuitively understand the culture of digital, and have the programming fluency and vision to use that understanding to transform our clients’ business issues into mouthwatering experiences. You also have the drive and ambition to further express yourself creatively through our internal projects and your own side-hustles.
• Research & innovation
• Original ideas
• Collaboration with design & creative
• Sharing knowledge
• High quality coding standards & practices
• Quality control and implementation excellence
• SAI marketing and businesses
• Sharing production trends & best practice
• Front-end or full-stack
• Hand-coding HTML/CSS/JS
• Social networking APIs: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Sass/Less, Node.js, Grunt, PHP, SQL, Git and Wordpress
• Mobile web, iOS and Android
• Wire-framing/prototyping software
• Nice-to-have: e-commerce, open source contributor
• Culturally on-point
• Obsessive about detail