Content distributor at Trickle in Stockholm, Sweden
WHAT WE EXPECT
We believe you’ve already worked with social ads, paid digital media and content distribution, in some capacity or another. You’ve done a deep dive into Facebook Business Manager and you are of course familiar with setting up campaigns and identifying target audiences. Perhaps you have a fancy marketing degree, or perhaps you’ve learnt by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, as long as you’re a data-driven do:er who lives and breathes digital distribution, we’re sure to get along perfectly. We don’t believe in hierarchies – and you probably shouldn’t either. At Trickle we do stuff together. We’re growing at a fast pace, so if you’re interested in being part of really building something from the ground up – this is the next challenge for you!
If you want to know more about Trickle, please feel free to read our handbook: http://handbook.wearetrickle.com
TASKS 'N RESPONSIBILITIES
– Manage and optimize campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google & YouTube Ads and Snapchat Ads on a daily basis.
– Build distribution plans and execute them perfectly.
– Day to day monitor performance of campaigns and be pro-active in optimization.
– Build custom reports, analyze and share results with our clients.
– Analyze target audiences and provide key insights to content producers in terms of creative. – Share strategies, knowledge and key insights internally.
– Project management and contact with clients and our partners.
At the moment we’re only accepting Swedish speaking applicants.
Trickle is a content distribution agency. Our philosophy is: don't spray & pray, trickle through the cracks. Simply put, reach the right people at the right time with the right message.