Dyson is one of Britain's most innovative technology companies with strong global presence.
As Content Creative you’ll be working as part of a team of strategists, creatives, writers and producers to develop content for Dyson’s channels around the globe.
You’ll be generating concepts for campaigns, designing content that’s shareable and appealing to a our audience and shaping the stories Dyson tells and the way in which it tells them, bringing the technology and products to life.
THE EUROPEAN HUB
The European Hub is based at WeWork Spitalfields in East London and delivers the Dyson brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all channels globally. From launching new technologies on the world stage to helping markets deliver local tactical campaigns, we create experiences to captivate new and existing consumers.
• Concepting, designing and refining digital creative assets to meet briefs from Dyson teams in Europe.
• Create rich content for multiple platforms, campaigns and social (FB, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube, Google+, Snapchat)
• Working alongside our Regional and Global Producers/Project Managers to shoot and edit imagery and video.
• Presenting work to brief owners and stakeholders – articulating ideas and defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
• Working alongside Content Strategists to generate ideas for cross-channel digital campaigns and executions.
YOUR CORE COMPETENCY
• Demonstrable experience of creating digital content for a brand – especially imagery and / or video.
• Excellent understanding of creative design principles and processes.
• Photography or video production skills – ability to shoot and edit.
• Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities
• Knowledge of creative software tools, e.g Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Ability to work calmly under pressure, solve problems efficiently, and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong team player, approachable and supportive.