“I love working in a team that respects and motivates each other, while facing a diversity of challenges. By collaborating with experts in other creative fields, you reflect on your own expertise and discover entirely new worlds.” Lisa, Senior Creative Conceptualist
Create impactful concepts for a range of brands. Holistic experiences will be the result of your unique ideas. From creating new product names to driving multi-channel campaigns for product launches. Since daily work goes into big thinking, your tasks will include:
• Translating briefs into creative concepts that distill the client’s objectives, audience, brand/product USPs into relevant and captivating creative insights.
• Streamlining complex subjects into simplified and engaging messages.
• Defining the ideal communication mix to convey a brand or product message.
• Working with an integrated team of graphic designers, web designers, copywriters and art directors to develop multi-channel concepts.
• Ensuring creative output focuses on the brand / product, contains the brand messages and reflects the brand style and tone.
• Presenting concepts internally and externally.
To bring brand concepts to life, you need:
• Two to three years of communications or concept experience at an agency, or similar environment.
• Deep understanding of brand.
• Talent for converting business challenges into creative brand solutions.
• A team player mentality, including motivating, encouraging and inspiring others.