Since 1929 we have strived to develop the worlds greatest outdoor products by listening to our community of extreme users and testers. Today, technology has allowed us to take this one step further, and we are now looking for a driven Community manager to set up, recruit, organize and operationalize our new influencer and ambassador platform. Do you share our passion for the outdoors and love working with those of us who take it one step further?
Norrøna’s Marketing Department is focusing on engaging, inspiring and creating true value for our customers. Our goal is to maximize the potential of your next nature experience and along the way help grow Norrøna future sales.
We aim to achieve superior customer engagement, website traffic and revenue by strategically identifying all aspects of the digital media & marketing landscape.
The Norrøna Community manager will be responsible for setting up, recruiting, organizing and operationalizing our new influencer and ambassador platform. The goal is to establish both a strong marketing tool and a new distribution channel.
- Onboarding of all existing and new ambassadors and influencers on the digital ambassador platform
- Talent scouting, both for athletes within our activities and other relevant personas that could fit with Norrøna as a brand ambassador.
- Contract negations and onboarding processes
- Serve as main point of contact and creating an effective communication process with the ambassador rig.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Continuously develop and improve the operations and structure of the ambassador strategy and structure
- Remuneration structure and ambassador payments
- Securing a good ROI on the ambassador platform based on determined KPI’s
- Collaborate with other departments (product development, customer experience, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in athlete/artist/music/influencer management, and/or digital media management?
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical capacity and interest
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of the outdoor industry and the world in which Norrøna operates
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Sports management, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- A unique opportunity to learn and be a contributing part of taking Norrøna’s marketing to the next level
- Fast paced work environment with highly motivated, result oriented and competent colleagues in a friendly atmosphere