Join the marketing and customer experience team, where customer service representatives and communication specialists work together to engage with our community in Social media. You will provide a face for Natural Cycles and inspire personal connections between us as a company, our followers and our influencers. The role is situated in the Customer Experience department within Marketing.
What You will be doing?
- Have conversations, build visibility, credibility and engage with existing and prospective Cyclers in our communities
- You will respond to customer queries
- Represent the company and the product through all active social networks and owned platforms
- Influencers: you will build relations with our influencers as well as providing them with the support they may need
- Be part of building strategies on how to scale communities
- Analyze what drives most traffic and create insights to the teams (brand, marketing, product etc.)
- The role will also include being active in our future forum for users where our customers encourage and help each other on matters that are related to or closely related to our product.
What type of person we are looking for
- A genuine interest in Social Media
- A quick mind and ability to move fast, yet thoughtful and respectful
- Confident and convincing interpersonal skills
What skills you should have
- Fluent bilingual experience in Swedish and English
- Relevant education in communications, journalism, marketing, etc.
- 1 year experience of being a Community Manager
- Previous experience of managing a branded forum
- Understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Great at building relations
- The ability to effectively communicate through any platform, including verbally, written, social media
- A humble heart, a sharp pen
- Passion, passion, passion
Only applications in english and through the website will be considered. Interviews and all contact will be held in English.