Match2One is looking for a Community Manager intern who will work in a rock-star team and shape M2O's communication.
This is a unique chance to get in early, has the upside of tons of freedom and responsibility, with a world-class start-up of unicorn potential. Our product and talented team of 20 people has shown a 350% growth in revenue in the last quarter, and doubled market valuation every 6 months.
We offer the right candidate opportunities of future employment with equity, and a competitive salary.
Location: This role will be based in Stockholm, Sweden – Match2One’s HQ.
What will you do?
Join our (rapidly growing) team working closely with our Co-founder and CMO Ted Sahlström, re-designing current communication strategy and improving the way we communicate through Social Media, Blog, PR, and Emails.
- Launch blog posts. (We have in-house copy-writers and designers)
- Create and update a social media posting calendar
- Create posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Customer journey map
- Trending posts analysis
- Shape customer communication to engage our users
What skillset is needed?
- Ambitious and pro-active attitude
- Advanced English proficiency
- Experience in Social Media management is good, but no requirement
Join the team at Match2One on our mission to democratize programmatic marketing and eliminate the barriers to enter for independent agencies, small-medium businesses, and the digital industry.