We are looking for a full-time community manager and content creator. The ideal candidate will have 1–2 years’ experience and has studied within the Digital field.
Content creation – researching relevant content in order to be writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels mainly on Twitter but also across other media channels.
Social media marketing – Digitally savvy, he/she will be creating, managing and growing the brand’s presence through, mainly Twitter, but also Facebook, Instagram, blogs, and other strategically relevant online properties.
Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to help provide direction for maintaining and achieving KPIs.
Using Social Analytics – Using Google Analytics/Hootsuite/Buffer and other measurement tools to identify opportunities, optimize creative suggestions and ideas within the reports to more strategically engage and target our audience.
– Digital media savvy and can confidently use Twitter (bonus if confident across all social media channels: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook).
– Has experience working with Buffer and/or Hootsuite.
– Is a fluent English speaker with social media writing skills – pays attention to spelling and grammar.
– Is proactive with endless curiosity and awareness of broad cultural, economic, and political themes.
– Able to confidently use Google Spreadsheets.
– Has experience using Adobe suite to create social assets such as GIFS and animated quotes.
– Fun and excited to learn and grow within the agency!