Who you are
● Passionate: feel deeply about improving the world for children and social entrepreneurship.
● Brave: enjoy roll-up-your-sleeves kind of role, taking initiatives, and having many different projects to juggle at the same time.
● Smart: able to think strategically, to work independently and with research capabilities.
● Student or graduate Communication, Marketing, PR or Graphic Design, with some experience practising communication. It is a huge plus if you also have some experience working with Photoshop and Indesign.
● Proficient in English and Swedish the languages we use for most of our communication.
● Looking for an internship as a part of your education plan. This is an unpaid position, however it’s very important to us that you are receiving funds from a third party (CSN or other source of income).
What we can offer:
This is the chance to develop your creative skills by making communication that makes a real difference. You will join a highly talented global team of change makers, quite a few of who used to be interns here. Working with such a young team with flat hierarchy is demanding but will teach you more than anywhere else and develop your workplace skills.