With millions of users on our platform logging more than 3 million catches so far, we’re one of the fastest growing tech startups of Sweden with a great journey still ahead of us. We’re looking for a talented Communications Designer to join our marketing team.
You will be responsible for creative digital output, ensuring that is in line with the overall brand design and vision but delivered in a fresh and innovative way. You will be primarily creating content for Fishbrain’s paid media channels, ensuring we have the on-brand ads to execute on large-scale performance marketing campaigns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Design and produce performance marketing assets for paid media channels, including Google UAC, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc - we are always exploring new marketing channels!
- Produce assets for a variety of social formats (e.g video, static ads, animated gifs, etc).
- Research new creative ideas and formats which could be used by the performance marketing team.
- Understand and design for campaigns throughout the marketing funnel, from awareness to acquisition to conversion to retargeting.
- Produce additional designs and content for other marketing team needs, such as email campaigns, graphics, illustrations, videos, etc.
- Own your production pipeline by managing your projects and priorities and by maintaining appropriate communication with all stakeholders
- An understanding and an interest in digital marketing, and ideally a year minimum of experience creating ads for multiple performance marketing channels.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in video editing and producing video content for performance marketing.
- A degree in design, art or marketing or equivalent experience.
- A willingness to propose new directions, solutions and concepts.
- You know how to collaborate and believe we are stronger as a team than on our own.
- You know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment