Location: Stockholm, Sweden
SpoilConcept is a leading creative agency with focus on brands in the lifestyle segment. We offer strategic communications through both traditional and digital PR, custom-made creative solutions, branding campaigns and memorable event. We are part of A house Stockholm, a unique centre of creativity, knowledge and entrepreneurship, as well as a meeting point for fashion, food, art and media.
The intern is supporting the agency's everyday business and its results. The intern will work with both internal and external projects, and can expect to get practical experience of modern communications work.
• Support the communications department with wide range of projects
• Coordinate and implement internal and external communication in cooperation with the employees in the department
• Stimulate the use of social and digital media
• Develop and prepare material for internal and external communication
• Collect and summarize documentations
• Assist in the preparation and implementation of customer meetings
• Other tasks in the field of communication can occur regularly
Desirable skills and experience
• Studies related to communication
• Good knowledge in social media
• Ability to compile and analyse information
• Good ability to express themselves in speech and writing (Swedish and English)
• Good power of initiative
• Experience in communications work in the broad sense of the word, for example, journalism or communications
• Experience of project work
The intern shall be insured by the University / College.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application as soon as possible since we do the selection continuously.
The internship must be at least three months.