Are you thrilled by the idea of building proven value faster for both the Customers and your Company? Do you want to stand with one foot in the physical environment and the other in the digital? Do you want to be a part of a tech-startup that reinvents how hiring managers can work and collaborate with HR tools? Do you love a challenge? We want to talk to you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Happo is looking for you, a Client Success Specialist, with a brilliant ability to create good customer relationships - offline and online. At Happo, we are now building a simplified global HR tech platform in a SaaS-format, with a smart and easy setup for managers when handling their employees.
As the fourth member of our core team, you and your work will have a great impact on us and our users. Today, the team consists of a Managing Director, a Content Creator, a Digital Sales Specialist and a group of great developers at an arm's length. However, that is not the entire truth because Happo is a part of the Academic Work family. Together with four other disruptive startups in Academic Work's sister company AWX, we work every day to challenge the market with new (tech) ideas. This means that we have a lot of shared competence to use.
As Client Success Specialist, your work is about making the Happo customer as successful as possible when using our product. The position covers an integration of functions and activities of inbound marketing, sales, consultancy, training and support. For us, the role is divided into two areas where one part is about supporting and consulting our enterprise customers (offline), and the other is to drive a high level of activity and engagement to our other users (online). More specifically, you will be responsible for:
Offline – client success
• Act as point of contact to larger Enterprise clients, such as Academic Work and their clients.
• Attend customer meetings as Happo expert when needed.
- Training material
- Sales material
- Onepagers and other material upon request.
• Perform training/demo sessions upon request.
• Act as Happo representative in client events.
Online – client success
• Create the best possible onboarding experience for the Happo users!
• Create the set for and conduct webinars to users on a weekly basis
• Create demo / instructional tutorials (together with Content Creator)
• Attend online meetings with users when needed
• Actively work to prevent churn
• Managing and constantly developing Happo’s Help Center
• Responsible for Happo's support
• Measure and monitor user trends and activity
Not completely, a bird set free, but not far from. This will be your game area. You set the framework for our content and make sure to get work done. We believe this can make all the difference.
We can’t be sure of course, but we think that this is you 😊
• A star when it comes to creating relationships with our users, both offline and online.
• Have strong customer focus and are keen on delivering good service and support.
• Are a brilliant communicator, both written and spoken.
• Are comfortable talking to customers, often in large groups, in telephone conferences and webinars.
• Have a heart in tech, love digital tools, and are used to software in SaaS format as well as automation tools for sales and marketing.
• Are a problem solver and have analytical skills
• Are self-motivated and can work self-propelled towards results and deadlines.
• Have a positive can-do attitude and are not afraid to jump in where needed (as it always is in a startup).
ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• You have an education in marketing, communication, economics, organization or another relevant field.
• You have 1-3 years of experience from customer relationships such as sales, project management or consulting.
• You are fluent in English and Swedish (spoken and written) as that’s the two languages that will be used in your daily work.
• Some kind of experience from the recruitment industry is obviously a big plus.
• You are curious about technical news and improved ways of working.
You are also keen on joining our startup team and all that comes with it. Basically, you need to be an initiator and innovator as you are the one leading your field in our company, that comes with skills in prioritizing and organizing. And of course, you should not be afraid of challenges and getting work done! Are you ready? Because we’re excited to have you join us!
Apply no later than 17th of April.