Are you a WICKED Channel Manager?
Are you wicked?
We are looking for a wicked Channel Manager for our young and hungry team at Wicked Society. We are an expanding social media agency and specialize in creating hot content for brands own social media channels as well as together with influencers (Youtubers, Instagrammers, Snapchatters etc). You can read all our secrets and see us in action at: www.wickedsociety.se
We were born 3 years ago and are working with some of Swedens most recognized brands such as Twentieth Century Fox, Warner Bros. and Viva La Diva.
It's hard to be popular and we have a lot of requests where we need more wicked peeps at our office at Fridhemsplan in Stockholm. We are looking for you who want to work full time as a Channel Manager. We are looking for you who want to come along on our ride. We are a small but expanding agency with the goal to conquer the world (no joke).
It's a must that you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment where you will get a lot of responsibility from day one. Everyone in our team is equally important (and everyone has their input for our playlist at the office so you better have a good taste in music).
No work experience is required if you are the best at what you do.
As a Channel Manager you manage clients channels. It’s your mission to identify what content is needed for our clients’ channels and make sure it’s posted at the right time. Your job is to communicate with clients, organize the Content Calendar and post the content. You decide what images, videos and GIF should be posted and write accompanying texts. You are responsible for strategy and making sure the channels keep growing. That’s pretty much it but if you want a more detailed list of what you will do on a wicked day, scroll down.
On most stages we work as a team but a lot of times you will be on your own. This means that you need to be comfortable with taking a leading role in a project. You will have a lot of responsibility and will communicate the campaigns internally to co-workers and externally to clients. Your day will contain a variety of assignments and you will experience what it truly means to be wicked.
Is this you?
* You LOVE copy! You love to write and create copy for social media posts and pitches.
* You are born wicked!
* You can work in a team as well as managing your own projects
* You are creative and have an eye for details
* You are structured
* You have a passion for social media and great content
* Owns project at all stages
* Corresponds, presented and negotiates with the client on estimates, schedules, project status & deliverables.
* Responses to client requests.
* Schedules meetings with client.
* Runs or facilitates client meetings.
* Able to present, work with others to develop strategies and planning for client.
* Love writing short and snappy copy for social media posts.
* Understands production process and production needs of agency and client.
* Able to work with client to convey production needs back and forth to agency.
* It’s great if you have basic knowledge of Adobe software.
* Manages project steps, tasks and requirements.
* Manages project communication internally and externally.
* Manages resources, timelines and milestones.
* Manages and monitors project lifecycle.
Are you our soulmate? Send us a cover letter including your CV to email@example.com and label with ”Channel Manager”.
Don't hesitate to mail your questions to the same address.