As our Sales Support Intern, you will be working hand-in-hand with our global sales and business development team, which is spread across Amsterdam and the United States. As a member of this team, your responsibilities will include managing new leads and qualifying business opportunities through our CRM, ensuring a timely follow up to capture new business and helping with new customer onboarding.
Internship starting November 2017
*Note that we can only host EU citizens who are doing this internship as part of their coursework.
- A getting things done mentality, with a desire to leave no stone unturned
- A commercial mindset and a good understanding of how businesses operate
- An organised way of working - comfortable juggling multiple projects across several key channels
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
- A connoisseur of the funnier things in life that will promise to laugh at all my jokes
- And you are available for at least 5 months
- €500 per month, free lunch, Italian quality coffee
- Free 3D printing, anytime, at our office
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 40+ people and 12+ nationalities
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment located in the heart of Amsterdam