We are looking for an intern for a period of 4 to 6 months to develop ‘Collaboration by Design’ as a standalone brand and semi-autonomous business. The internship has a strong Marketing & Sales focus but isn't limited to it.
- Build the brand “Collaboration by design” and build a community of practice and an audience around it.
- Drive book sales globally with a primary focus on Asia Pacific.
- Drive masterclass sales and evolve the product / suite of products.
- Develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy for the brand/products
- Manage all social media
- Create a presence in mainstream media (eg. Press, radio, TV)
- Responsibility over the logistics of the training sessions in APAC (venue, catering, equipment)
- Research and implement the solution to scale the book distribution (from managed in house to fully outsourced)
- Manage the financials for both the book and the training
- Manage the project of translation in Mandarin and distribution in China.
- Co-design improvements to current products with local facilitators based on customer feedback.
The profile we’re looking for
We are looking for someone flexible, autonomous, creative, hard-working, tenacious and focused on outcomes. The candidates will have at least 2 meaningful professional experiences with tangible evidences of impact. We are open to recruitment at the back of the internship so a graduate or an end-of-study internship is ideal.
- Excellent command of English, oral and written.
- Mastery of social media and experience with social media marketing.
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and listening.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good relational and networking skills.
- Previous experience in marketing and sales.
Additional skills that would be a plus
- Web design and graphic design.
- Experience of living or working overseas.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Good level of Mandarin.
Monthly fixed salary: $1,500 AUD
Variable component: 15% of the revenue of online book sales and 15% of the training revenue associated to new participants that sign up as a result of your work.
As an example, current book sales run around 50 / months and we expect your intervention to at least triple that. 150 sales / month would generate an additional 911 $ / month of extra income.The retail price for training averages at 1,750 $. We expect a minimum of 5 sales / month which would generate approximately 1,300 $ / month of extra income.