NEL is looking for a talented designer who can take charge of creating its brand profile, graphical profile, web content and some marketing content for the launch of its first season. NEL is set out to be the leading esports league brand in Europe, backed by heavy investments and an experienced team with strong industry connections.
The main tasks included in this internship are
- Designing a complete graphical profile for NEL including the logo.
- Creating a simple web page for the launch.
- Creating branded graphical elements for the tournament platform shell.
- Designing document and social media templates.
- Cooperation and dialogue with marketing agencies and partners.
What we’re looking for in you
- A keen eye for clean and current digital design.
- An ability to assess and schedule your own workload accurately.
- Strong communicative skills both in vision and detail. English necessary, Swedish a plus.
- Experience in the process of creating logos and graphical profiles.
- Experience of both vector and pixel based graphic design.
- Experience and knowledge of creating responsive web design, via CMS or otherwise.
- An interest in and understanding of esports.
- A mature and professional value set.
NEL is a sibling company of and works closely with Area Academy (Global Esports Education AB) who specialize in educational structures for esports. Both companies are based in Stockholm. Preferably, so are you, though this is not necessary.
Outside of this specific project, there are opportunities for more work related to the two companies. We are looking to hire the right person after the internship ends.
Heavy industry experience is not mandatory, all applicants will be judged on their portfolio and their ability to discuss our vision. We look forward to seeing your work!
Tommy 'Potti' Ingemarsson - CEO
Fredrik 'Jaegarn' Andersson - League Manager
Petter 'Dreamish' Sjöstrand - Project Leader
Emil 'HeatoN' Christensen - Chief of Marketing