Kodiak Rating’s Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) SaaS is a comprehensive platform for procurement and sourcing excellence. We provide Supplier Relationship Management, shaped for the future.
We are looking for an ambitious back-end developer who is ready to take on new challenges and grow their skills while working in a dynamic, agile and fast paced work environment. Our team is international, energetic and tight knit; so having a good sense of humour and the ability to work well in a team is always appreciated.
This position is based in Stockholm.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead & own in-house development of products.
- Take ownership of tech deliverables & their quality
- Work directly with Product Designers and Front-end developers to take product development from design to actualisation.
- Bachelor's in computer science or Diploma in IT or related field or equivalent
Technologies and PHP frameworks
- Strong general knowledge of MySQL and Databases
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Prior experience building RESTful APIs and web services.
- Comfortable working day-to-day with remote team members and juggling multiple projects.
- Acted as a lead developer on previous projects.
- Able to break down complicated tasks into distinct solvable pieces, prioritize what is important, iterate quickly, and write clear and reusable code.