Activities Coordinator at Guardian Carers in Clapham, United Kingdom
My client is a highly prestigious and well established firm within the luxury hospitality industry who are currently searching for an enthusiastic activities coordinator to lead one of their most high-profile residences. This is a vital role and is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual who is ready to take on the next big step in their career. You will be responsible for upholding the brand values and quality service delivery. You should be an enthusiastic leader and remain motivated to create meaningful activities for the residents to participate in. The role has many important responsibilities which all need to be completed to a meticulous standard.
- Deliver an outstanding entertainment and activities programme using exceptional skills and leadership
- Ensure a comprehensive and holistic care service that is delivered on a personalised level to all residents
- Provide a high quality service that exceeds standards set by the CQC
- Ensure that all systems are understood and followed
- Manage resources to ensure budget requirements are met.
- Building a strong rapport with residents in order to continue planning meaningful activities
Skills and experience required:
- Having previous Activities Coordinator training or similar
- Experiences in delivering arts/crafts activities
- Excellent leadership skills, where you have the natural ability to lead, develop and motivate Excellent communication skills, including perfect fluency in verbal and written English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxford street based startup that provides Home Care for the elderly.