The Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Digital Fellowship
We invite African American high school graduates and college students, to apply for the Interactive Art Director Program in Stockholm, the Motion Graphics Program in Stockholm or Karlskrona or the Digital Data Strategist program in Stockholm.
What does it include?
The scholarship will be given to ONE selected applicant and include the full tuition fee for either the Interactive Art Director Program or the Motion graphics Program, total value of 125 000 SEK. Please observe that the scholarship does not include travel to Sweden or other expenses while attending Hyper Island.
Important dates and information
The application date for this year is May 31, 2012. You are responsible of making sure you have a valid VISA for your stay in Sweden. Read more here.
Who is eligible for the Digital Fellowship?
To be eligible to apply for the the Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Digital Fellowship you need to:
- Be a US-citizen
- Have a minimum high-school degree
- Have basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
- Show promise in creative and/or design area
- Have an African-American background
- Fulfill the program requirements for each program
- Pass the Hyper Island recruitment process and get accepted
If you have further questions - contact us through this form or get in touch directly with our Student Relations Manager Jeffrey below.