Learning Designer & Facilitator
This program starts again in fall 2013. Interested? Get in touch with Jeffrey Corradeo and be the first to get news and information on the Creative Task"
The ability to “learn to learn” and to practice continuous learning is a success factor and a competitive edge for companies. The program has a unique interdisciplinary focus on learning methodology, organizational knowledge, business strategy, digital technology and communication, and change management. You will support organizations and businesses to identify, understand, and tackle their biggest challenges; unlocking their potential to develop and thrive in sustainable and agile ways. As a Learning Designer and Facilitator, you are, in the simplest sense: an enabler of growth and change. The program will equip you for a vast array of careers, from Human Resource Specialist, Organizational Consultant, Project Leader, Coach, Trainer or Educator .
“At times of change, the learners are the ones who will inherit the world, while the knowers will be beautifully prepared for a world which no longer exists.” – Alistair Smith
The ability to adapt, be agile, and constantly learn is a must for organizations in a rapidly changing society. As a student, you will increase your understanding of business fundamentals and sharpen your ability to facilitate change within a business, a group of people, or even with a single person. The program equips you with deep understanding of learning methodology, group dynamics, organizational change and the transformational impacts of technology. The work of a Learning Designer will never be predictable, but he or she will always be ready to embrace new challenges.
The program covers the following
- Designing learning experiences
- Learning methodology
- Development of learning through digital channels and networks
- Change management
- Building learning organizations
- Organizational development
- Life-long learning as a competitive vehicle
- Use of digital platforms for learning
- Impact of digital on society
- Business strategy
- Idea and concept development
- Group Dynamics and self-Leadership
Internship within our global network
During your final 14 weeks you will undertake an internship, most likely with one of the companies in Hyper Island’s global network. Your internship will give you on-the-job opportunities, industry experience, and access to international contacts.
Infinite Career Possibilities
The future is limitless. After completing this intensive program you will have accrued the following high-level skills and knowledge:
- Understand and analyze a business – its business and objectives.
- Identify need for competence in relation to business, goals and the society.
- Based on the competence gaps develop, package, coordinate and implement learning processes.
- Understand and apply the potential of digital channels and platforms in the learning processes
- Develop proposals on the integration of learning into a company’s or organization’s work processes
- Understand the pedagogy bases and how pedagogical knowledge can develop and support employees, companies and businesses.
- Facilitate and manage learning processes
- Understand group development in relation to efficiency and productivity.
- The program requires a minimum of one year of relevant industry experience.
- High School Diploma or foreign equivalent.
- For Non-Nordic residents the cost of the 40-week program is 125.000 SEK.
- For applicants that are nationally registered (Swedish: "Folkbokförd") in any of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Faeroe Islands), regardless of nationality or citizenship, it is possible to apply to one of the free of charge governmentally funded (AVET/HVEC) seats. Please note that applicants eligible for governmentally funded seats are also able to apply to International seats with a program fee. If you’re interested, please add that request to the application form and we will contact you for more information.
We’ve got answers. Please direct all queries large and small to Jeffrey Corrado