Interactive Art Director
The new digital world needs new digital experts. Focus on your strengths, develop new skills, and become industry-ready with the one-year Interactive Art Director program. We will empower you to develop your existing expertise in visual communication and design, preparing you for a career as an Art Director, Designer, or Strategist.
If you're applying as an International student; we highly recommend that you submit your completed application before or during our International Review Days in order to secure your seat in the August 2013 incoming class.
Click HERE to log back into your application in order to upload the required documents.
Join a deeply collaborative, lightening-paced environment that mirrors the modern workplace. Whether you are currently an Art Director, Graphic Designer, or even a Copywriter, the Interactive Art Director program will help you sharpen your design skills and challenge you to solve real world problems. Created in partnership with industry professionals, the program covers the entire production spectrum, from strategy and branding to execution. Students will gain expertise in planning, research, user experience, user-centered design, business development and entrepreneurial skills, and leave the program with a capacity to create business strategies, navigate group dynamics, and practice self-leadership.
The Interactive Art Director program covers the following
- Brand, idea, and concept development
- Design management and strategy
- User experience and interaction design
- Design for multiple platforms and advanced interface design
- Group dynamics and self-leadership
Infinite career possibilities
After you graduate from this program you will you will leave us with the following skill sets:
- Design communication strategies for implementation across a wide range of digital media
- Develop a visual concept and idea for digital productions, services, and applications
- Add a digital dimension to the traditional Art Director role
- Handle commercial client relationships effectively and be able to pitch ideas
- Demonstrate skills in personal development and teamwork.
- Use the Hyper Island methodology and contribute to effectiveness and productivity in groups
The Interactive Art Director program requirements:
The program requires a minimum of one year of industry experience or previous full time education within the field of design and interactive media.
High School Diploma (Gymnasium) or foreign equivalent.
The Interactive Art Director program fee:
For persons with a legal residency in any of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Faeroe Islands), regardless of nationality or citizenship, it is possible to apply to one of the governmentally funded seats, i.e free of charge. Please note that applicants eligible for governmentally funded seats are also able to apply to International seats with a program fee. If you’re interested, please add that request to the application form and we will contact you for more information.
For International Students the 45-week program fee is 135,000 SEK.
Interested in applying or got questions?
We’ve got answers. Please direct all queries large and small to Linnéa Fredrikson