Take a deep dive into the ever-changing world of design, management, and technology while you discover a collaborative way of working. The Digital Media program allows you to work with industry professionals, drawing on their insight and experience, preparing you to launch your own career as a Creative Director, Digital Designer, Producer, Developer, or Project Manager.
If you're applying as an International student; we highly recommend that you submit your completed application before or during our International Review Days in order to secure your seat in the August 2013 incoming class.
Click HERE to log back into your application in order to upload the required documents.
Hyper Island creates collaborative, high-energy learning environments that mirror the modern workplace. By helping you develop entrepreneurial skills, create business strategies, and practice self-leadership, we give you the tools to make it on your own. Led by industry heavyweights from around the globe, Digital Media program is an “action learning” (learning-by-doing and learning-by-reflection) program.
Instead of hearing lectures in a classroom, you will be challenged to respond to real briefs, set by real clients, based upon their real needs.
The Digital Media program includes the following
- Group dynamics and self-leadership
- Brand management and development
- Idea and concept development
- Business and entrepreneurship
- Creative development
- Project and production management and coordination
- Visual and market communication
- Programming and development
Internship within our global network
During your final 30 weeks you will undertake an internship, most likely with one of the 600 companies in Hyper Island’s global network. Your internship will give you on-the-job opportunities, industry experience, and access to international contacts.
Hyper Island partners with leading companies such as BBC, Coca-Cola, Dare, Google, Love, McCann, MTV, Oxfam, Poke, TBWA, Saatchi & Saatchi, Sony Games, and Wieden + Kennedy, giving you access to the world’s most successful and innovative thinkers.
Infinite career possibilities
You will leave us with the ability to:
- Develop and design digital products and services
- Lead a creative team from concept phase through production to final delivery
- Understand the business aspects of the digital media industry
- Demonstrate skills in personal development and teamwork.
Team up with global talent
While English is the working language at Hyper Island, people join us from all over the world. We currently host talented internationals from 19 different countries and counting.
Digital Media program requirements
High School Diploma or foreign equivalent Passion for the digital, creative, and communication industries
Digital Media program fee
- For International Students the 90-week program fee is 208,000 SEK.
- For applicants that are nationally registered (Swedish: "Folkbokförd") in any of the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Faeroe Islands), regardless of nationality or citizenship, it is possible to apply to one of the free of charge governmentally funded seats. Please note that applicants eligible for governmentally funded seats are also able to apply to International seats with a program fee. If you’re interested, please add that request to the application form and we will contact you for more information.
We’ve got answers. Please direct all queries large and small to Linnéa Fredrikson