Digital Strategy, Stockholm March 5 – May 7, 2013
This spring, we're launching our second-ever evening course, Digital Strategy. With two courses running parallel in Stockholm and Malmö, it's an intensive ten-session learning journey that will challenge you to think in new ways, equip you with powerful tools, and enable a major upgrade of your digital skills and competence.
Digital Strategy is designed for you who aspire to become highly competent in planning and leading digital projects and processes. You can have a background in business strategy, project management, the creative field, planning, or you could be looking to make a career move towards digital project management and digital strategy development. You will develop a broader and deeper understanding of today’s digital landscape and how you can lead purposeful change.
The program is built on a collaborative, experience-based approach, in which all participants interact, reflect, and harness insights toward real projects in their workplaces. Along the way, you will be fueled by the expertise of industry speakers and thought leaders.
Key areas of focus:
- The digital landscape today and tomorrow
- Methods and tools for effective digital organizations
- Business strategy & transformation in the digital world
- Understanding the digital landscape
- Markets, target groups, and consumer behavior in the digital world
- Digital tools and how to use them when developing a brand
- Digital opportunities in everyday work life
- Project management skills & competences to lead digital projects
- Understand business and development in the digital space
- How to harness the transformative potential of digital to add value
- How to to lead digital projects from idea to final outcome
- Familiarity with diverse digital channels and usability
- Transformative trends such as data, mobile, etc.
- Return on investment in digital projects
“I have been working with digital media all my life, yet this course has become a new starting point for my career.”
— Ola Scholander. Head of new media, IEC Sports.
Who should participate?
- Business Strategists, Production Managers, Planners, Marketing Managers, and those in similar roles
- Project managers and other team leaders who will lead digital projects
The program will be conducted in English. There will be a mixture of Swedish and International speakers and facilitators.
Hyper Island Way Days
Tuesday, March 5 - 9:00 - 18:00
Wednesday, March 6 - 9:00 - 17:00
Tuesday, March 12 - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday, March 19 - 16:30 - 21:00
Tuesday, March 26 - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday, April 2 - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday, April 9 – 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday, April 16 - 18:00 - 21:00
Tuesday, April 23 - 16:30 - 21:00
Tuesday, May 7 - 9:00 – 18:00 (Full day)
At Hyper Island, Telefonvägen 30, Telefonplan, Stockholm.
45 000 SEK excl. VAT for the full program.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion from Hyper Island.
“You´ll get: great methods to use, insights to share with colleagues, friends and customers, new ideas, ways of collaboration and tools to lead change.”
— Helena Johansson. Senior Project Manager. Svenska Dagbladet.
Apply by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org in a single PDF document:
- Email subject "Application"
- Phone number
- Invoice address
- Year of birth
- Job title
- Special diet needs
- How did you find out about the evening program?
- Have you participated in any other Hyper Island courses? If so, when?
- Describe yourself.
- Describe your work.
- Describe your expectations for the program.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly after you apply with more information about the program and how to prepare for it. Feel free to contact us for any questions and thoughts about our Digital Strategy Evening Course.